Thursday, December 4, 2008

Landon's alter ego is an angel..

So today Landon had his first dentist appointment to get his teeth cleaned. I have to admit I was very nervous about taking him. He hates it when we brush his teeth at home so I was worried about them being able to work on him. I even warned the dentist that just because Kylie is an angel doesn't mean it runs in the family. (side note) Ky has had some pretty deep cavities worked on with out being numbed the Dr. says she is his best patient by far. Well we got to the dentist and saw Grandma C. who actually works there which is nice and she told us that Grandpa was getting his teethed cleaned so she took Landon to visit him. Meanwhile in my head I envision him kicking and screaming as we take him back. So a little later they call his name and he says, "Thats my name momma," He was excited to go and the rest of the visit went awesome he listened so well and didn't even squirm in the chair. I am so proud of him. Maybe we can start introducing him to the public again:) I know I am cheesy but here are a few pics.

2 comments:

Sarah and Greg said...

He is so CUTE!! LOVE him!!!

Camie Marie said...

Yea for Great Kids at the Dentist! He's such a handsome kid. I wish I would've had my camera for all those first dentist appointments.