Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gratitude......

This week has been full of moments that make you stop and think,wow I am truly blessed to have what I have. Whether it be health, a job,or friends and family. Well we are pretty lucky to have all of it and there are many that don't. I took a meal into a family this week and the husband has terminal cancer, all I could think about was how bad I felt for them, and the only thing they could do was tell me how grateful they were for all the blessings they have received during their time of need. I hope that I can teach my kids that they should be grateful for all that they have.

2 comments:

Camie Marie said...

It gives new meaning to being a parent, that is for sure.

Camie Marie said...

You are more than welcome to stalk! I love hearing from you!