Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend


We had the funnest Easter weekend. We went to Utah first and took the kids to Thanksgiving Point. They have the coolest dinosaur museum ever. My kids loved it and actually the adults had a good time also. There were so many cool exhibits and so many hands on activities. We went shopping, to lunch and more shopping. We went swimming and had a blast! The kids woke up to Easter Sunday in the hotel, they thought it was cool that the Easter Bunny followed them to Utah. We swam that morning after breakfast and then we packed up. On our way home we stopped at Temple Square and walked around the Visitors Center, the flowers were beautiful this time of year. We also walked up the Conference Center waterfall and the kids really enjoyed it. My kids have not stopped talking about our little getaway it was so much fun.. When we got back to Pocatello we had dinner with Joel's family, the kids also had an egg hunt. My mom has our pictures of Utah on her camera I'll upload it later.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

We have still never been to that Dinosaur Park! I hear it is a blast. Next time you drive by, you should call and I'll wave as you pass my house. :) Or...we could meet for lunch. Much better. ;)